What you can expect from us:
Strong Leadership by experienced, dedicated individuals who enjoy providing a enjoyable ArmA III gaming experience and being part of the overall ArmA Community.
Full Training Pipeline with every member held to the same standard, every member is required to go through our extensive training course.
Other courses are available within the 159 for progression purposes, for example: Marksmanship Courses, Special Operations Courses, Medical Courses, Artillery & Heavy Weapons Courses.
if you wish to contact any of out staff members directly if you wish to garner any more information relating to Task Force 159. Please find out staff members email addresses at the bottom of this page.
What we expect from you
We expect you to be a mature, serious ArmA III Player who is looking to join a community of like minded individuals, and to become a constructive member who is willing to work towards the growth and expansion of Task Force 159, whilst also enhancing the experience for everyone.
We expect dedicated people willing to take a active role within our community. Once you have completed your probabtion period, which will consist of 2 weeks, You are then considered a full member of Task Force 159 and must behave as such.
- Mature Personality (Able to differentiate between time to have fun, and time to take things seriously)
- Must own a working Microphone
- Willing to be active within the unit & our operations.
- Must own a Legal Copy of Arma III
- Must Maintain respect for yourself and others at all times.
How Do I Join?
The enlistment process is fairly easy. All you have to do is fill out the Recruitment Form which is available here: Recruitment Form and an Officer will contact you as soon as possible.
- Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF159
- Email Address: Houstens@outlook.com
- ArmA III Units: https://units.arma3.com/unit/taskforce159